Skip to main content

Mirror trading international | Apology: I have undersold the Mirror Trading International opportunity!

Mirror trading international

Mirror trading international - Firstly to everyone, a very happy 2020 – may this year be the year where your dreams come true. May you have experiences worthy of any bucket list even though you may not have a bucket list!

Mirror trading international - Let me get directly into the article; this morning I received a message from one of the members and she said ‘I misunderstood the opportunity, I read somewhere where they emphasized investing more bitcoins as opposed to recruiting people, that’s why I haven’t done anything.’ If you are in the MTI business and this is your impression then I deeply apologise for this miscommunication.

Mirror trading international - I will explain the two parts of the Mirror Trading International Business very carefully:

Part One: Investing your Bitcoin with Mirror trading international – The trading takes place and you will receive daily profits from trading. The profits have been consistent and have averaged over 10% monthly since the implementation of the new trading system in August 2019. If you have a reasonably big investment you could live on the interest you earn monthly. Even smaller amounts invested could supplement your existing income.

The reality is not all of us have big investments that would enable us to live comfortably from the interest we earn monthly. Therefore Mirror Trading International has a solution for those with an entrepreneurial spirit who wish to be successful and ultimately become financially free.

Part Two: Affiliate Program – You still need to be a member with an investment and the suggested investment is around $100 in Bitcoin. This gives you the status of a fully Paid Member and you can refer your friends. This will earn you a 10% Referral Commission which you can either withdraw or use to build up your investment.

Once you have personally introduced two people into the business (one in the left team and one on the right) and you have built your investment up to $200 in Bitcoin and maintain this level, you will share in the weekly Binary profit sharing pool. These weekly profits seem small at the start as they could be around $1, but as you grow your affiliate network these weekly profits soon grow and you will find yourself earning $10, $100 and $1000 weekly and more.

This is the value of the Affiliate Program within Mirror trading international and I can assure you this can change your life forever. Let me share my experience with you.

My personal Story: I joined Mirror trading international in April 2019 about two weeks after it started. My financial situation at the time was as follows… I was unemployed, we were about to be given notice as we could not afford the small place we were renting and my car was about to be repossessed. We had already sold furniture and other items just so we could buy food. Honestly I did not have $10 to start, but I took the risk and managed to accumulate $80 (which was actually money I should have used for rent and food) so that I could start with Mirror trading international.

Starting with Mirror trading international at the beginning was not easy, many people did not trust the opportunity and the company had no track record. There was not even a website, the website was only launched in the middle of August 2019. The only way I could earn was by referring people and earning the 10% commission. I did everything I could and developed marketing material to help promote the business.

I contacted and personally spoke to more than 500 people about the opportunity, it was tough but I had no option. I made the choice to make Mirror trading international work for me or lose everything. In September the Binary profit sharing started and it supplied another stream of income and the MTI Binary Profit sharing bonus is what I call the 9th Wonder of the World.

At the end of November my wife and I moved to Italy and we are now semi-retired thanks to Mirror Trading International.

If I have ever given the impression that Mirror trading international is only for investors and if I have not told you about the real opportunity that MTI provides to become financially free just like it has given me, then I truly apologise for not putting more emphasis on the real business vehicle that MTI provides.

I wish you every success and I ask that you don’t delay, speak to the person who introduced you so that they can help you get all the necessary information and materials you need in order to build your Mirror Trading International business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror trading international | How Bitcoin Works

Mirror trading international – Bitcoins are a decentralized form of crypto currency. Meaning, they are not regulated by a financial institution or the government. As such, unlike a traditional bank account, you do not need a long list a paperwork such as an ID in order for you to establish what’s known as a bitcoin wallet. The bitcoin wallet is what you will use to access your bitcoins and to send bitcoins to other individuals. Mirror trading international Mirror trading international | How To Setup An Account You can acquire a bitcoin wallet from a bitcoin broker such as Coinbase. When you open up a wallet through a certified broker, you are given a bitcoin address which is a series of numbers and letters, similarly to an account number for a bank account and a private key which is a series of numbers and letters as well, which serve as your password. Mirror trading international | How Does Bitcoin Work As An Anonymous Payment Processor You can do 3 things with bitcoins, you

Mirror trading international | Learn About the #Bitcoin Trading | #Mirro...

Mirror trading international | What Is Blockchain Development?

Mirror trading international – The Blockchain technology can be a new name for the readers but the experts have a strong opinion that due to this technology we can witness a big changeover in the field of technology. Thus, various companies are seeking good opportunities in the field of Blockchain Application Development. The blockchain is an emerging technology so that, most of the people are not aware of this new advancement. If you are one of those who wishes to have a considerable knowledge of the technology, just carry on reading the information provided below. Mirror trading international Mirror trading international | What do we mean by Blockchain? Mirror trading international – Blockchain works like a digital ledger in which transactions are made with the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. According to the Blockchain experts, this technology provides an absolutely safe way for making or recording all the transactions, agreements or contracts. Moreover, Blockchain is va