Skip to main content

Mirror trading international | I am thinking that I need to stop thinking!

Mirror trading international


Mirror trading international - I hear these words so often: ‘I am thinking’, ‘I planning to’ and even ‘I am going to’ and my thinking response is “why?” But before you beat yourself up, I will tell you I was just like you. Everytime I had an idea, I had a better excuse. So what changed?

I decided to do whatever I was thinking about. Instead of over-thinking and analysing, I decided to let my actions decide if something could work or not. No longer was I going to let my thinking rule, it was going to be about actions. Success and/or failure would be determined by my action and no longer my thinking. If I tried and failed this was far better and more important than if I have thought about how something could fail. Failure brings learning opportunities, and who knows – I might even succeed where I previously thought I would fail.

Mirror trading international - The reality is that in life there are no successful thinkers, there are only people who have tried and failed and then tried and failed again and again. If you are scared of failure, you are scared of life. Life does not always let you win the first time around, but it does reward those who keep trying. No matter how many times you fail, you will learn and you will succeed at some point.

I am involved with an Affiliate Marketing opportunity called Mirror Trading International and I have achieved reasonable success. Through the MTI opportunity I have been able to retire in Italy at the age of 51, and we are able to live comfortably, travel and do the things that we have always dreamed of before we are too old to actually do them.

My intention is to share some thoughts about action that leads to success, this is as applicable to the Mirror Trading Business as it is to any other area in life, the principles of success never change.

What have I done differently, why have I achieved success when others are still thinking about it? Eight years ago I decided to conquer my biggest problem, that was procrastination. I had to do what I thought about and do it quickly. My friend told me I would never write a book, so I got busy and within 8 months I had written and published two books. That was because someone told me that if you only publish one book you are a writer and if you published two you are an author. So just to be safe I wrote the second and it was published within 3 months of my first book being published.

On the subject of the books, when my first book was about to be published I needed someone to write the foreword and instead of getting anybody, I decided to ask the author I respected the most to write the foreword. It is amazing what can happen if you ask… I asked Steve Maraboli and he wrote the foreword to my first book titled ‘5 Night Plan’.

Who is Steve Maraboli and who I am I for that matter? Well these days you can Google Steve and myself for that matter (yeah I know that sounds rather arrogant, but it is probably a bit more humble than me telling you about myself!

How can I achieve success you may ask? What sort of success are you looking for is the obvious question, but be careful not to make an excuse when answering this question. Don’t sell yourself short … You could be very happy and see yourself as successful if you were playing golf everyday of your life and just getting by. But the reality is unless you can provide well for the people you love, you will never be seen as truly successful. So success is about being the best you can be and taking every opportunity you get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror trading international | How Bitcoin Works

Mirror trading international – Bitcoins are a decentralized form of crypto currency. Meaning, they are not regulated by a financial institution or the government. As such, unlike a traditional bank account, you do not need a long list a paperwork such as an ID in order for you to establish what’s known as a bitcoin wallet. The bitcoin wallet is what you will use to access your bitcoins and to send bitcoins to other individuals. Mirror trading international Mirror trading international | How To Setup An Account You can acquire a bitcoin wallet from a bitcoin broker such as Coinbase. When you open up a wallet through a certified broker, you are given a bitcoin address which is a series of numbers and letters, similarly to an account number for a bank account and a private key which is a series of numbers and letters as well, which serve as your password. Mirror trading international | How Does Bitcoin Work As An Anonymous Payment Processor You can do 3 things with bitcoins, you

Mirror trading international | Learn About the #Bitcoin Trading | #Mirro...

Mirror trading international | What Is Blockchain Development?

Mirror trading international – The Blockchain technology can be a new name for the readers but the experts have a strong opinion that due to this technology we can witness a big changeover in the field of technology. Thus, various companies are seeking good opportunities in the field of Blockchain Application Development. The blockchain is an emerging technology so that, most of the people are not aware of this new advancement. If you are one of those who wishes to have a considerable knowledge of the technology, just carry on reading the information provided below. Mirror trading international Mirror trading international | What do we mean by Blockchain? Mirror trading international – Blockchain works like a digital ledger in which transactions are made with the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. According to the Blockchain experts, this technology provides an absolutely safe way for making or recording all the transactions, agreements or contracts. Moreover, Blockchain is va